back to top
- A great number of individuals and organisations have contributed financially towards the Matthew Flinders Memorial Statue. All financial gifts are received with gratitude.
- Donations in the United Kingdom can be made through the South Australian Office of the Agent-General:
- Cheques should be made payable to the Government of South Australia (Level 3, Australia Centre, Strand, WC2B 4LG) with a covering letter referencing the ‘Matthew Flinders Memorial Statue’.
- Funds may be transferred directly into the following account with payment reference ‘Matthew Flinders Memorial Statue’:
- The Royal Bank of Scotland
A/C Number: 12292609
Sort Code: 16-00-34
IBAN: GB47 RBOS 1600 3412 2926 09
BIC: RBOS GB 2L
- Donations in Australia can be made through Flinders University:
- Cheques should be made payable to Flinders University (GPO Box 2100, Adelaide 5001, South Australia) with a covering letter referencing the ‘Matthew Flinders Memorial Statue’.
- Credit card payments may be made over the phone through the Marketing Communications Office of Flinders University on ph. +61 8 8201 3707